Axway, the leading mobile cross-platform technology provider, has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. Our next generation cloud platform is moving beyond Mobile Backend as a service for mobile APIs to provide a highly available container that supports micro-services and complete application technology stacks for enterprises at cloud scale.
You will work with our cloud team taking the Axway Platform to a new level by helping with the design and implementation of new cloud infrastructure and continuous delivery pipeline; working with cutting edge container cluster management technologies including Docker Swarm and Mesos; working with Go and Node.js; and most of all having a ton of fun. Ideal candidate will safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
First and foremost, it's important for engineers on the platform team to be competent programmers to interact with other engineering groups, build tools and automate system tasks. You will be vital to the team's success. We're looking for applicants with experience delivering production-quality code for highly available, distributed systems in a cloud environment including:
· Linux (Ubuntu preferred) skills: kernel features, system calls, admin tools, init system, logs and monitoring
· Bash scripting skills and knowledge of shell tools (sed, awk, etc)
· Knowledge around cluster management and monitoring CI/CD tools
· Microservice environments (or at least environments with many distributed communicating services)
· Load balancers (nginx, haproxy)
· Networking, routing, iptable rules, DNS, security
· Distributed key/value stores and messaging systems
Preference given for experience in the following areas:
· Docker suite of tools (Machine, Compose, & Swarm) and APIs
· Go language
· Large clusters
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer