Global Channel Sales Program Director - Syncplicity
The ideal candidate for Global Channel Sales Programs Director, - Syncplicity will be a high-energy, detailed-oriented individual with in-depth experience in global cross-functional channel program development, management and measurement; partner communications; and channel demand generation campaigns and promotional initiatives.
Additionally, the position will interact directly with the global Syncplicity channels, marketing, and sales organization to identify channel programs that directly impact business pipeline and joint outbound Marketing efforts through channel partners and distributors.
This individual will also have responsibility for messaging and positioning Axway in the minds and hearts of customers.
• Define channel programs for Syncplicity offering in conjunction with all regions across the globe
• Work with marketing and sales to create marketing collateral, sales tools and training materials to drive global awareness and demand for Syncplicity through channel partners.
• Adapt and localize channel programs through cross-functional collaboration and cooperation with team members from all global Axway regions.
• Maintain Syncplicity content on the global partner portal.
• Assist partners in adding Syncplicity content to their portals, especially distributors selling to other channel partners.
• Develop and support joint awareness and demand gen events with key partners, including customer sales events and co-hosted training for partners.
• Adapt and repurpose Axway campaigns and assets for Syncplicity channel use where applicable.
The successful candidate should have Global Channel Programs experience, with a proven track record and experience in developing and leading channel programs and joint demand generation through a global partner ecosystem. The candidate must have strong planning and execution capabilities and must feel at home in matrix-oriented organizations. Multicultural background and experience in international markets is important at a high-growth, global enterprise-class software company. The candidate should have experience working within a geographically dispersed team and be willing to travel internationally.
• 10+ years of Channel Programs and Channel Marketing experience
• Demonstrated track record of implementing successful global cross-functional programs leveraging entire Marketing mix to successfully promote and drive indirect revenue through channel partners
• Exceptional process analysis skills, with proven history of streamlining and simplifying activities to improve partner engagement experiences
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with emphasis on articulating project progress, issues and mitigation plans to all levels of management
• Highly motivated and hands-on individual with results-driven orientation, capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
• Ability to develop comprehensive project plans for global implementation, define resource requirements and success criteria
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed