We are searching for a senior developer in our Java team. This team is responsible for Java/Linux based cloud micro-services and on-premises connectors that extend the capabilities of the Syncplicity SaaS offering. Working in the Syncplicity team gives you a great opportunity to learn some of the latest in Java, Linux, AWS, security and deployment technologies to advance your skills and career.
As a senior member of this team you will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of our Java components. Everything from robust design principles to automated testing, deployment and configuration using the latest industry technologies and keeping a crisp definition of done will be your charter.
• Commercial Java 8 experience and JVM tuning.
• Proven in-depth knowledge of Linux, Spring MVC and networking.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
• Proficient verbal and written English communication.
• 5+ years developing Java backend applications.
• 2+ years as architect or technical lead.
• AWS EC2, s3 and related services is a plus.
• Working understanding of Agile scrum development is a plus.