Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
· Works independently and as a collaborative team member in executing critical security operations for Cloud Services and SaaS business
· Execute the development of a solid Infrastructure and process improvement projects in several domains including Security Incident Management, Vulnerability management, Intrusion Detection, and Incident Response.
· Assists with development and proper execution of security controls in support of security best practices, frameworks and audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST, FedRAMP, etc.
· Executes and optimizes the vulnerability management program ensuring critical risks are identified and addressed.
· Performs PoC’s and leads deployment of new security-related tools while continually looking for opportunities for automation of security-related processes
· Assist customer-facing sales and success teams with new opportunities
· Properly define and update security operations standards, processes, and playbooks
· Minimum 7+ years of related work experience in Security
· Willing and able to obtain a US Government ‘Public Trust’ Clearance
· Experience in configuration and daily operation of Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) such as Splunk, Tripwire, OSSEC or similar tools/technologies.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and security best practices in AWS
· Experience with Identity Authentication & Management (IAM) systems & technologies
· Experience deploying vulnerability scanning systems such as Qualys or similar
Excellent communication skills both writing and verbal capabilities
· Mentors team members in areas of expertise
Nice to Have
· Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GCIH, AWS Security Specialty or similar
· Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CD)
· Experience with Application Vulnerability assessments and Penetration/Red team testing
· Experience with Security Audits and Frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, FISMA etc.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of Engineering
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer