Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
As Manager, Mobile Engineering, you will be in charge of IOS projects through end to end development.
Why join Axway: Syncplicity, an Axway company is hiring. Don’t know Syncplicity? Read on to learn more….Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Syncplicity was founded in 2007 and was owned by global investment firm Skyview Capital. More than 25,000 businesses and individuals across a wide variety of verticals rely on Syncplicity’s enterprise-grade file sync and share solutions to get more business value from their data within applications, databases or files, whether stored on-premise or in private or public clouds. With the acquisition of Syncplicity, Axway will be able to further enhance the Axway AMPLIFY™ platform to transform the way modern enterprises collaborate and innovate across digital ecosystems and further heighten engagement with customers, employees and partners.
Position will work from our Syncplicity office in Santa Clara, CA
· Lead Mobile (Android and iOS) projects through end to end development lifecycle and see your creations used by many of the largest enterprises in the world
· Heavily influence architecture and technology choices for the Mobile products
· Mentor and grow other engineers on the team
· Collaborate with an experienced technical team that have varied technical backgrounds
· Recommend & implement process improvements for increased team productivity
· Safeguard Axway/Syncplicity and Axway/Syncplicity customer data through compliance with Axway/Syncplicity policies and the appropriate use of Axway/Syncplicity equipment and facilities
· Strong experience programming in Objective-C
· Strong experience in developing large projects on iOS
· Strong computer science foundation with fluency in data structures and algorithms
· Ability to lead large projects and redesign/refactor to improve code extensibility/maintenance.
· A spirited and entrepreneurial approach for high-paced, high-quality projects
· An eye for a flawless UI and a seamless UX
· A passion to keep up with latest advancements in the mobile field
· Optional experience with RestAPI
· Optional experience programming in Java
· Optional experience in Android
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (6 years relevant work experience is acceptable in place of a degree)