Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
Axway is currently seeking qualified individuals to join our Customer Success Organization as a Services Consultant III. A Services Consultant III candidate would demonstrate the ability to develop a good level of expertise in one or more technical environments (language, database, operating system, Axway software package), and/or a good knowledge of an industry.
· Participate as a member of an Operations Services team undertaking complex assignments.
· Manage client expectations and have the ability to ensure high satisfaction of the client.
· Participate as a software consultant in a client engagement supporting Axway software.
· Can produce simple design and implementation documentation and contribute to the production of complex design and all required documentation without assistance.
· Perform systems tuning and diagnostics on UNIX, LINUX and WINDOWS platforms
· Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
Implementation of Track and Trace/ePedigree Solution (Community, Trading Partner Setup)
Excellent problem-solving skills (Debugging HTTP Event Capture Interface, Debugging SOAP requests/response from Source to TNT)
Software development practices (Agile, XP, Patterns, Junit, SCRUM)
· Needs to have a good ability to manage client expectation and have the ability to ensure high satisfaction of the client.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical writing
· A pro active service attitude that can look beyond a strict process/priority matrix.
· 5+ years of experience in software industry with functional and technical consulting experience in a wide range of business areas of supply chain management including system development, business intelligence, business processes and customer relations.
· Experience with Track and Trace softwares is mandatory.
· Experience with Axway TnT/ePedigree Solutions is mandatory.
· EAI, middleware, or other integration experience at the enterprise level.
· Experience in developing and implementing e-commerce applications. Experience in B2B EDI and XML products highly desirable.
· Knowledge/experience in JAVA based development environments and security skills. J2EE, PKI and EDI experience is highly desirable.
· Vertical Industry experience in Healthcare supply chain and transaction management process knowledge is highly desirable.
· Experience with middleware like IBM MQ Series, backend systems integration via JMS and Java Scripts is highly desirable.
· Proficiency with UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
· Proficiency with Axway healtcare softwares (TnT, ePedigree, CSOS, ..)
· Familiarity with shell and JAVA scripting
· Familiarity with database systems (e.g., DB2, Oracle, SQL, and/or Sybase)
· Familiarity with network connectivity and communication protocols
· Proficiency with XML and EDI (ANSI X12/EDIFACT)
· Experience with Rosetta-Net and ebXML industry standards
· Familiarity with Apache, iPlanet, and Tomcat web servers
· Familiarity with BEA and IBM application Servers
· 0-10% Travel Required
· BS in Engineering or Computer Science
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer