Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
The Cloud devOps Architect is a key member of Axway SaaS Operation Team. The Cloud devOps Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership on the team in the areas of day-to-day operations and project implementation, in partnership with other technical resources throughout Axway, to ensure all SLAs and client expectations are met or exceeded.
You have a passion for designing repeatable delivery process and implementing frameworks that enable products to flow quickly and safely to production with user feedback loop capability. You are regarded as an expert with not only strong process and automation skills, but an approachable style as well. You are proactive, always seeking ways to improve and simplify process through automation. You enjoy being a technical lead and mentoring others on the team.
You will have experience supporting multiple product teams to fully automate the build, deployment, QA and delivery onto containers, hypervisors, cloud and physical devices. You have a strong software engineering background with solid Linux systems experience that you’ll draw from to evangelize and drive DevOps best practices across the R&D product teams. In addition, you will:
Create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals
Locate ways to reduce costs in IT
Identify ways to increase employee knowledge and skills to support future growth
Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
Share best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming products and solutions
Participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
Recommend the most suitable technical architecture and define the solution at a high level
Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
Implementing and optimizing deployment pipelines, configuration management, monitoring and reporting tools to automate product deployments
Building and running production and internal business critical services
· Overseeing SaaS Platform service delivery
knowledge in the following technology stack:
· Kubernetes/Nomad orchestration
· Micro services and Docker containers
· Resilient Infrastructure design: Bare-Metal, Public and private clouds
· SQL + NoSQL + Cache systems administration
· Software + Hardware LBs administration
· Topology mapping
· Hashicorp products (Terraform, Consul, Packer, Vault)
· 5-10+ years of Linux administration (RedHat, Centos, Ubuntu)
· AWS Certified Solution Architect at least on Associate level (Professional is a plus)
· 3+ years of Windows administration
· 5+ years of Solutions/Systems Architect role
· Bare Metal experience mandatory
· Experience in building hybrid data centers (AWS/Bare Metal)
· Expert knowledge of building CI/CD pipelines
· Expert level programming in at least one programming language.
· Require minimal supervision and works well in an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Java build tools knowledge
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, groovy, python, etc.
· Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Terraform or Ansible.
· Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, Interfaces, Routing).
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe (Bulgaria, France, Romania, Ireland, US, etc.).
Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS/CE or equivalent
Must be a lawful permanent resident with 3+ years of US residency or a US Citizen
Willing and able to obtain a US Government ‘Public Trust’ Clearance
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer