Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit http://www.axway.com.
Axway B2Bi is a product for exchanging and transforming EDI and other document formats between internal applications and partners using a large number of communication protocols. It is a complex multi-platform product with components written in Java, C and also a proprietary programming language called Message Builder. It allows interactions with multiple other Axway and non-Axway products. With Axway B2Bi, our customers can transfer messages while applying transformations, parsing and data manipulation on them.
Axway B2Bi uses an internal transformation engine to map between different file types allowing customizable transformations. It supports a large number of communication protocols including AS1, AS2, AS3 AS4, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Web Services and others.
In order to provide the customers with a solution for safely managing their flows, Axway directs their effort towards making their solutions secure and keeping up with international security standards. The entire Axway B2Bi application is built to offer our customers as much security for their transactions as possible. Certificates management, encryption, signing, secure storage – they are all included. To ensure the safety of the communication a component called Secure Relay can also be used to proxy the communication to external partners.
Axway is looking to expand the Engineering team in our Bucharest Office with a Solutions Architect.
He/she will be part of a software R&D team, performing analysis and delivering solution design of high quality software for our more than 11000 worldwide customers.
We are searching for a Solution Architect with:
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
Career Development and benefits
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, Bookster, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only