Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
The Senior Cloud Application Consultant (SCAC) is a key member of the Enterprise Cloud Managed Services (ECMS) which is responsible for the effective delivery of quality services to Axway’s Enterprise Cloud customers and partners. The SCAC is responsible for day-to-day operation of the application solution, in partnership with other technical resources throughout Axway, to ensure all SLAs and client expectations are met or exceeded.
· Lead day-to-day Technical operational activities like implementing changes, resolving incidents, managing configurations and administering applications for assigned customer projects
· Act as Technical SME for the assigned project(s)
· Manage client expectations and can ensure high satisfaction of the client
· Collect New Requirements from customers as part of ECMS and provide Solution Design using Axway B2B and MFT products
· Provide expert advice to L2 team and make sure the new projects are being implemented as per the approved Design
· Implement new configurations, flows and Deployments when needed
· Manage the lifecycle of all requests and incidents that arise, driving for root cause of problems to prevent incidents from recurring
· Demonstrate proficiency in all the team’s tools and technologies
· Conduct all technical activities as defined in ECMS policies and procedures.
· Participate in after-hours support and implementation activities as required.
· Must be an expert in LINUX/UNIX, Windows platforms, shell scripting and Computer Networks
· Proficiency with B2B and MFT technologies
· Implementation Knowledge of the following Protocols - AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP(S), SFTP
· Basic Java knowledge
· Familiarity with database systems (esp. Oracle) SQL development, and reporting tools
· Excellent organization skills, ability to work well under pressure, and to meet deadlines
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration capabilities
· Must be a motivated self-starter
· Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at all levels, both orally and in writing
· Must have 6 to 8 years of technical experience in IT-based projects using EDI/B2B and MFT solutions
· Must have Prior Experience in Customer Interaction /Customer support
· Experience in implementing and supporting solutions using Axway products (Secure Transport, B2Bi/Interchange, Sentinel and CFT) preferred
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred.
Technical degree in Engineering or Computer Science and ITIL Foundation qualification preferred.
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer