Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
Good Knowledge of CLOUD Platform services including one of the following: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud (AWS preferred) and related services is a must. Must be able to show a very solid understand of ANY of the following tools: Centos and Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, open source databases, Redis and other application stacks.
Front Line support for an enterprise level SaaS organization. Must be able to partake in on call duties as needed. Duties to include but not limited to:
· Incident management
o Investigate root cause of incidents, contribute in resolving complex issues, document and escalate problems to higher support teams, create requests for permanent solutions incident response, service restoration, collect artifacts and evidences for incident resolution. escalate incidents to higher support level with appropriate evidences
· Change & Release management, Request Fulfillment
o Implement requested changes in databases, deploy releases and/or hot fixes, analyze database performance.
o Perform capacity tests and implement improvements
· Perform OS level patching in accordance with L2 Runbooks
· Perform complex tasks according to documented procedures for data migrations and/or conversions, data backups and archiving, custom reports, etc…)
· Knowledge Management:
o Maintain app-related run books, SOP-s, configuration guidelines, maintenance guides, other concerned documents
· Vendor management:
o Interact with appropriate vendors regarding identified issues/problems with database platforms
· 2-5 years of Linux administration (RedHat, Centos, Ubuntu)
· Good Knowledge of AWS (or Google Cloud or Azure) and related services
· Bare Metal experience a big plus
· knowledge of building CI/CD pipelines
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Java build tools knowledge
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, groovy, python, etc.
· Knowledge of micro services and Docker containerization preferred.
· Knowledge of monitoring tool such as New Relic, AppDynamic, Promotheus, Zabbix a big plus.
· Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, Interfaces, Routing).
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe (Bulgaria, France, Romania, Ireland, US, etc.).
Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
Must be a lawful permanent resident with 3+ years of US residency or a US Citizen
Willing and able to obtain a US Government ‘Public Trust’ Clearance
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer