Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
We are building the next generation of our Validation Authority Suite; a solution for real-time validation of digital certificates, including certificates stored on CAC cards, PIV cards. Because our software is currently used by more than a million users across the US Department of Defense, government and civilian agencies, our focus is on delivering a highly reliable, secure, and robust solution that ensures the integrity and validity of online transactions by validating digital certificates (issued by any Certification Authority (CA)) in real-time.
We are looking for a Senior C/C++ developer with experience in developing multi-threaded server applications for Windows, Linux & UNIX platforms. As part of our agile team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill sets as we continuously deliver our solution with a quality first mindset.
What will I be doing?
· You will participate in the design of product features:
o You will interact with customers and product management to understand the market and customer
o You will work with managers and product owners to estimate effort, and prepare business cases for your solutions
· You will deliver features that are functional, but also maintain the security, performance, and availability criteria
· You will work with support to analyze and fix customer issues
· You will collaborate with your team, have fun and participate in all necessary activities
· You are proficient in C/C++ and familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio
· You have worked with debugging and profiling tools (like gdb and valgrind, ... ) and build tools (makefile)
· You are familiar with Network and Internet Standards (TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SFTP, LDAP)
· You have implemented automated integration tests and ideally know Selenium
You will score bonus points if you can show any of the following:
· Familiarity with PKI, Digital Certificates, Certificate revocation list, OCSP & SCVP protocols
· Familiarity with ASN1
· Understanding of SSL (Secure Socket layer)
· Script programming (shell, python, perl)
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer