There could be 100 billion connected devices by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future business models will depend on the availability of more data flowing through more systems and being accessed and used by more people. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation and a global leader in data flow governance. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects content and data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. Axway delivers a hybrid platform allowing the customers to leverage the flexibility and power of cloud while leveraging the choice of on-premise control. We are at the forefront of digital enablement facilitating digital transformation for companies modernizing their digital business and workplace environments. We empower businesses and their ecosystems to go from traditional ways of working to the world of automation. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. More information is available at: www.axway.com.
Axway Syncplicity is the market leader in Content Collaboration Platforms and listed as the leader for many years the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Axway Syncplicity is seeking a Lead Product Manager reporting to the Global VP of Product Management to guide a team of product managers creating our market leading, hybrid enterprise-grade content collaboration platform (CCP). We are reinventing how organizations provide digital workplace transformation that their users love, and their IT trusts. We give users access to all their files anytime, anywhere and from any device, from both inside and outside the corporate network, with the peace of mind that all the documents they have invested time and energy into are backed up and continuously accessible. We enable enterprises to open doors and collaborate easily with business partners and their ecosystems securely with an immersive user experience and a wealth of connected applications and integrations. With a rich and secure mobile, web and desktop experience, our customers can easily and securely share and collaborate internally and externally, while IT departments maintain the data governance security controls and a choice of hybrid storage to meet their business demands.
· Team cohesion/flow: Ensure direction and plan is clear and decision making transparent. Keep team in-sync and aligned. Together with the team make data-driven decisions and challenge others with healthy debate using this data.
· Team Support Lite: Continuously improve and introduce new “Helpful” tools and product management best practices that drive the right behavior, help CCP team and all site Product Managers focus on the right things that deliver maximum value e.g. Economic and value review of backlog
· Be the Product Manager for the integration of CCP with our Amplify Platform - (defining the what, why and when)
· Effectively communicate, verbally, visually, and in writing, with the engineering team to determine the scope of work for any given release
· Coordinate the high level CCP roadmap across all theme components and assume responsibility for execution, maintenance, economic valuation and proven business performance of same by the team. The roadmap must prove value and impact over features.
· Drive collaboration between Solution Manager, Product Manager and with engineering teams to a committed roadmap which drives value to customer and Axway
· Communicate regularly with customers to ensure a rapid and effective feedback loop into development progress and decisions.
· Provide UX consulting – support the team in an obsession to optimize the user experience and simplify of our product.
· Customer Validation: Get to the MVP, Execute, Retro, modify repeat. Drive beta programs.
· Provide team governance.
· You are a world class product designer with a proven set of released products to match
· You can act as a leader, collaborating and mentoring other product managers to deliver best in class digital solutions and experiences
· Has built credibility and a reputation for guiding cross-functional teams to execute on quality high-value deliverables within known constraints, deliver new concepts, business cases, impactful customer presentations, etc.
· You can plan and design research activities using a variety of techniques & tools (e.g. in-depth interviews, usability testing, analytics, remote research methods) to maximize effectiveness
· You have experience using a variety of approaches to rapidly iterate new products in an agile environment
· Collaborates without boundaries to ensure transparency into timelines, quality of delivery, exposure to risk, barriers to execution, business viability, and remediation plans.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment – we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark
· 8+ years of progressive product and people leadership owning product management, solution management and/or UX with a reputation of delighting customers, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering cross-functional collaborative working relationships.
· Proven leadership of high performing teams and individuals in a fast-paced environment with short release cycles essential
· Proven product leadership role and track record of successful releases in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment and / or hybrid platforms.
· Experience in managing enterprise grade integration/middleware solutions such as Content Services and Collaboration, MFT, EDI, and API Management etc.
· Experience with defining and driving user experience as well as data analytics of same.
· Experience in the creation of more than one product from inception to release with meaningful results measured in terms of customers, revenue and market share.
· Background with direct responsibility as a UX Designer, product manager, solution architect, pre-sales, or business consultant
· Bachelor degree in User-Centered Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or closely related technical discipline.
· Master of Science, MBA or comparable post-graduate academic training, a plus.
· Note: 20% travel maybe required, including international travel.
Do you want to lead a team who delivers innovative solutions to big name clients? Do you want the opportunity to develop your career further and play a lead role in how we design and create those solutions? Are you experienced with a cross screen application support (Desktop, Mobile, Web)? Are you an UX expert known for designing and creating products that delight customers and maximize value to both the customer and company? Are you experienced in enterprise scale integration across multiple ecosystems? Do you believe in API first? Can you make the complex simple? Do you bring positive energy to a team?
We pay a premium for top talent.
We value friendly and open people.
We value your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours when needed.
It is a great opportunity to deliver high quality products to end-users and receive fast feedback and recognition of your work.
At Away we care about everything but know our employees are our most important asset. Employee career development is an important part of the Axway culture. We strive to promote from within, helping employees to create and follow a career path that is fulfilling to them.
Creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference.