Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
The functional test automator job requires the candidate to automate end-to-end, functional API and UI test scenarios, within a JAVA automation framework. As a part of an agile automation development team, you work closely with development teams and QA leads to understand the automation requirements and documented/undocumented product capabilities. Understanding API service models and the ability to create custom automation builders that work with them to limit unwieldly constructors for future automation is crucial.
• Strong, proven background in JAVA
• Independent worker with strong communication skills
• 3+ years hands-on API testing
• 1+ years hands-on experience with Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and testing
• 2+ yrs. hands-on test case automation or equivalent development using JAVA
o 1+ years experience developing automation frameworks is a plus
• Proven experience creating UI based automation; such as Selenium or Nightmare
• Experience working in an Agile
• Experience automating API’s using RestAssured
• Proven experience automating Restful API’s CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
• Proven understanding of using swagger references to verify API functionality
• Experience using GIT in a multi-developer environment
• Proven understanding of JSON/XML payloads and how to programmatically extract specific content
• Understanding, experience with fluent interfaces
• Experience with 3rd party API tools for debugging (i.e. Postman, SoapUI)
• Working knowledge of Windows/Linux OS’
• Experience with basic database access tools and queries for debugging; especially automated
• JIRA, Quality Center experience a plus
• Experience with POJO modeled objects a plus
• Knowledge of Hamcrest matchers a plus
• Knowledge/experience with cloud environments such as AWS beneficial
University degree preferred.
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer