Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion-sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
· Design, code, debug, and validate a variety of products and components
· Play the role to quality referent to drive definition of overall test strategy for product/component and release readiness criteria
· Promote continuous improvement
· Facilitate and coordinate defect triage and release readiness
· Participate in all phases of software development to help/guide choices for better testability
· Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities
· Must be a motivated self-starter
· Must have a passion for quality
· Excellent problem-solving skills both in individual and collaborative team setting
· Effective verbal and written communication
· Understanding of software development and Quality principles to drive strategy, with desire to mentor team members
· Understanding of DevOps and DevOps culture
· Good understanding of both backend and ui development and testing.
· Good understanding and experience with Agile development methodologies
· Experience in continuous delivery practices.
· Able to work well in a team environment as well as independently, must be assertive and approachable.
· Knowledge in application and web security
· 3-5 years of experience developing software in a commercial environment
· 1 year of developing user interfaces in a commercial environment.
· Expertise in several of the following:
Building and testing microservices
Strong REST concepts and experience in building REST APIs
Single page application (React.js)
Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
Test Automation framework (Selenium)
Application communication protocols such as REST, Oath or SAML.
Linux(RHEL)/UNIX operating systems and container technologies such as Docker.
Knowledge of Cloud, Amazon Web Services is a plus
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field.
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer