With 1900+ employees around the world, Axway is a software vendor providing a comprehensive hybrid integration platform. The platform includes:
Global Axway R&D is a team of 750+ persons across 8 locations in 6 countries.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
• Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs
• Develop high-level application designs and direct detailed design work of developers
• Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to validate and compare design alternatives
• Perform cost/benefit and trade-off analyses of design alternatives
• Define high-level development tasks, provide estimates, and identify skills necessary for implementation
• Guide team in the implementation of selected designs and strategies
• Take active part in development of critical parts of the systems
• Perform code reviews
• Collaborate with operations teams in the design of deployments environments and in the automation of deployments processes, take part in implementation
• Recommend and implement strategies for SaaS monitoring, performance improvements, and capacity planning
• Guide and if necessary analyze performance issues, crash and hangs.
• At least 7 years of production software development experience
• 2 + years of architect or tech lead experience
• 5+ years’ experience in hands-on development of desktop solutions on .NET platform (windows based)
• Understand architectural styles, enterprise architecture patterns, integration patterns and development patterns
• Strong knowledge: .Net Core, ADO.net
• Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST and/or SOAP)
• Strong knowledge in debugging and analyzing synchronization, multi threading, hang/crash issues
• Experience leading and mentoring other engineers both technically as well as task management
• Experience working within Scaled Agile Framework or large Agile environments
• Strong communication skills
• Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops
• Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of WPF
• Experience working with Metro App/MS Office Interop
• Knowledge in File Systems used on Windows and Mac OS X
University Degree Preferred.
Axway is an equal opportunity employer