Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
Founders of Syncplicity/Axway are former Microsoft Engineers.
Syncplicity/Axway is 70%-80% Microsoft Architecture
• Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs
• Develop high-level application designs and direct detailed design work of developers
• Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to validate and compare design alternatives
• Perform cost/benefit and trade-off analyses of design alternatives
• Define high-level development tasks, provide estimates, and identify skills necessary for implementation
• Guide team in the implementation of selected designs and strategies
• Take active part in development of critical parts of the systems
• Perform code reviews
• Collaborate with operations teams in the design of deployments environments and in the automation of deployments processes, take part in implementation
• Recommend and implement strategies for SaaS monitoring, performance improvements, and capacity planning
• Guide and if necessary analyze performance issues, crash and hangs.
• At least 7 years of production software development experience
• 2 + years of architect or tech lead experience
• 5+ years’ experience in hands-on development of desktop solutions on .NET platform (windows based)
• Understand architectural styles, enterprise architecture patterns, integration patterns and development patterns
• Strong knowledge: .Net Core, ADO.net
• Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST and/or SOAP)
• Strong knowledge in debugging and analyzing synchronization, multi threading, hang/crash issues
• Experience leading and mentoring other engineers both technically as well as task management
• Experience working within Scaled Agile Framework or large Agile environments
• Strong communication skills
• Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops
• Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of WPF
• Experience working with Metro App/MS Office Interop
• Knowledge in File Systems used on Windows and Mac OS X
University Degree Preferred.
Axway is an equal opportunity employer