Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
As a DevOps Engineer you would develop automation for builds, integrating test automation, systems deployment, management of dev/QE environments, and release management.
• Part of DevOps team focusing on design, architect, and improve automation tools for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
• Take part in design, architect and improve tools for systems management, including development of scripts/building tools to help engineering service owners
• Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and high availability solutions.
• Increase instrumentation and automation of tests to validate our environments
• Maintain and manage Development and QE environments
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps, Engineering Services or Automation.
• Experience in Integrating test automation into CI/CD process and reporting tools.
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the configuration management tools (SaltStack/Ansible/Chef)
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the infrastructure deployment automation tools preferably Terraform
• Proficiency in scripting in Python/Powershell
• Experience in commercial cloud services (AWS preferred)
• Experience in the configuration and maintenance of common applications such as IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, LDAP, NFS, DHCP, DNS
• Experience in system integration, log collection and analysis, using Logstash, Elastic search, Kibana
• Experience in system metric collection, monitoring and alerting using New Relic, Grafana, Nagios.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer