With 1900+ employees around the world, Axway is a software vendor providing a comprehensive hybrid integration platform. The platform includes:
Global Axway R&D is a team of 750+ persons across 8 locations in 6 countries.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
As a DevOps Engineer you would develop automation for builds, integrating test automation, systems deployment, management of dev/QE environments, and release management.
• Part of DevOps team focusing on design, architect, and improve automation tools for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
• Take part in design, architect and improve tools for systems management, including development of scripts/building tools to help engineering service owners
• Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and high availability solutions.
• Increase instrumentation and automation of tests to validate our environments
• Maintain and manage Development and QE environments
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps, Engineering Services or Automation.
• Experience in Integrating test automation into CI/CD process and reporting tools.
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the configuration management tools (SaltStack/Ansible/Chef)
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the infrastructure deployment automation tools preferably Terraform
• Proficiency in scripting in Python/Powershell
• Experience in commercial cloud services (AWS preferred)
• Experience in the configuration and maintenance of common applications such as IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, LDAP, NFS, DHCP, DNS
• Experience in system integration, log collection and analysis, using Logstash, Elastic search, Kibana
• Experience in system metric collection, monitoring and alerting using New Relic, Grafana, Nagios.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer