Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
• Design, architect, and improve automation tools for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
• Design, architect and improve tools for systems management, including development of scripts/building tools to help engineering service owners
• Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and high availability solutions.
• Collaborate and participate with TechOps team in their regular maintenance windows.
• Gather requirements from stakeholders, develop the roadmap and create the Epics and Stories in our Agile backlog
• Increase instrumentation and automation of tests to validate our environments
Leverage your technical experience to mentor and coach team members.
Must be an excellent verbal and written communication
• 7+ years of experience in DevOps, Engineering Services or Automation.
• 4+ years of experience with medium to large-scale Linux or Windows production environments, preferably on AWS.
• Experience in Integrating test automation into CI/CD process and reporting tools.
• Hands-on expert level experience with at least one of the configuration management tools (SaltStack/Ansible/Chef)
• Hands-on expert level experience with at least one of the infrastructure deployment automation tools preferably Terraform
• Solid & current programming skills, scripting languages & build tools (MSBuild/NAnt)
• Proficiency in scripting in Python/Powershell
• Proficiency in commercial cloud services (AWS preferred)
• Experience implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins
• Expert in the configuration and maintenance of common applications such as IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, LDAP, NFS, DHCP, DNS
• Experience in system integration, log collection and analysis, using Logstash, Elastic search, Kibana
• Experience in system metric collection, monitoring and alerting using New Relic, Grafana, Nagios.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer