Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
As a DevOps Manager you will build out our DevOps team, and lead efforts to improve our CI/CD, infrastructure and operations to maximize reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
• Drive primary interactions with the offshore teams to ensure alignment, necessary information exchange and accountability to commitments
• Approx 60% project management, 40% technical hands-on work
• Lead team of DevOps engineers focused on CI, CD, lab management, tools
• Gather requirements from stakeholders, develop the roadmap and create the Epics and Stories in our Agile backlog
• Increase instrumentation and automation of tests to validate our environments
• Improve process and quality via test and process automation: defining right strategy and technology based on process and architecture assessment by engaging different roles and stakeholders
• 7+ years of experience DevOps, Engineering Services or Automation.
• 3+ years of management experience.
• Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, and reporting tools such as Jenkins and Jira;
• Solid & current programming skills, scripting languages & build tools
• Windows batch scripts, Powershell, MSBuild, NAnt
• Familiarity with commercial cloud services (AWS preferred)
• Experience implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
• Proficient with Jenkins
• Provisioning tools (Terraform, Salt Stack, Ansible)
• Strong communication skills
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer