Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
Good Knowledge of CLOUD Platform services including one of the following: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud (AWS preferred) and related services is a must. Must be able to show a very solid understand of ANY of the following tools: Centos and Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, open source databases, Redis and other application stacks.
· Manage support cases within our Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines
· Must be able to collect artifacts and evidences for root cause and either escalate and or offer a solution to issues. Incident response, service restoration for both infrastructure and application level. Provide or Create requests for permanent solutions by Interacting with appropriate vendors or internal teams regarding identified issues/problems with database or cloud/bare metal -based infrastructure platforms
· Must be able to deploy infrastructure and applications in according with release management process and internal ticketing system.
· Participate in regular maintenance and patching activities for both application and infrastructure level.
· Implement requested changes, analyze database performance and capacity request and implement improvements, contribute in HA solutions elaboration. Continually ensure that other teams understand best practices
· Assist with quality assurance testing before products are released
· Must be able to collaborate and work on multiple tasks. Solid time management is a must. Document monitoring configuration, implemented metrics, alerts thresholds. Update alert messages with runbook instructions whenever possible, etc
· Document solutions, prepare and publish infrastructure and app-related run books, SOP-s, configuration guidelines, maintenance guides and other concerned documents in our ticketing system, so we can collaboratively work issues
· Be available for on call rotations as an escalation point as needed.
· Constantly evolve your knowledge of our products and solution
· Demonstrate grace under pressure
· 4-8 years of Linux administration (RedHat, Centos, Ubuntu)
· Good Knowledge of AWS or related CLOUD Platform Services
· Experience in building hybrid data centers (AWS/Bare Metal)
· Good knowledge of building CI/CD pipelines
· Expert level programming in at least one programming language.
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Java build tools knowledge a plus.
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, groovy, python, etc.
· Knowledge of micro services and Docker containerization a plus.
· Knowledge of monitoring tool such as New Relic, AppDynamic, Promotheus, Zabbix…
· Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Terraform or Ansible a plus.
· Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, Interfaces, Routing).
Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe (Bulgaria, France, Romania, Ireland, US, etc.).
Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
Must be a lawful permanent resident with 3+ years of US residency or a US Citizen
Willing and able to obtain a US Government ‘Public Trust’ Clearance
College Degree Required
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer