Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
We are seeking a talented individual to help coach and support our Product Management Teams as they execute on our exciting vision. Expected travel may be 30%.
· Help grow an effective and efficient product management practice
· Innovate on current thinking and develop new approaches to team
· Develop and improve Product Management tools and methodologies which will assist (not burden) Product Managers drive a value driven culture across all functions. For example, improve customer interviewing techniques, prototyping, MVF tests, economic valuation of backlog, feature retrospectives, etc.
· Develop and deliver product management training and support applied exercises for same
· Coach and support teams
o Suggest better ways of working and equip them for success in their goals
o Periodically review and challenge their roadmap, priorities and KPIs – why, what value, etc.
o Assist teams with product reviews –simplification, validate focus, optimization of the user experience, simplification of features…
o Ensure direction and plan is clear, validated and data driven and encourage healthy debate using this data
o Check team is in-sync and aligned
o Be the neutral voice of reason when needed
· Mentor local Product Managers
· You can act as a leader, collaborating and mentoring other product managers to deliver best in class digital solutions and experiences
· You have built credibility and a reputation for guiding cross-functional teams to execute on quality high-value deliverables with constraints
· You have extensive and deep experience doing product research activities using a variety of techniques & tools (in-depth interviews, usability testing, analytics, remote research methods) to maximize product effectiveness
· You have proven expertise helping teams think through user problems holistically across product lines, finding solutions that work, visualizing them in detail and executing on changes required to solve them
· You have experience using a variety of approaches to rapidly iterate on new products in an agile environment
Working knowledge of Agile and Lean frameworks and tools, including, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Value-Stream Mapping, common SDLCs, Value Network Design, Specification by Example, etc.
· You understand how to maximise value to the customer in the shortest possible time
· Able to excite & motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
· 8+ years of progressive leadership owning product management and/or UX with a reputation of delighting customers, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering cross-functional collaborative working relationships.
· Experience in the creation of products from inception to release with meaningful results measured in terms of customers, revenue and/or market share.
· Previous experience working as a consultant within a professional services firm
· Experience leading user and buyer workshops
· Experience coaching and mentoring agile product teams, and management
· Experience with analysis of Product and SDLC processes & tools and successful re-engineering them to improve efficiency and quality
· Proven knowledge transfer, training delivery and leadership skills in product management organisations.
· Bachelor degree or comparable academic training in User-Centred Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or closely related discipline. Master of Science or comparable post-graduate academic training, a plus but not mandatory.
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer[