Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
We pride ourselves with providing new challenges all the time for our Engineers. This is the kind of place where we want to change the world with the right lines of code. Insane passion, curiosity, and thirst for breaking barriers feel like home here at Axway.
Our mission is simple – Deliver secure, highly available products for Axway’s Digital Business Platform. These products run *everywhere* so you will apply DevOps best practices to fully automate the build, deployment, QA and delivery and generate metrics from containers, hypervisors, cloud and physical devices. Are you up to the challenge of delivering the strategic products that drive Axway’s Digital Business Platform? If so, please continue reading.
The DevOps Team is looking for a DevOps Engineer that enjoys identifying, slashing, and monitoring technical debt to deliver secure, high-quality software products. We use virtualization, automation, configuration management and monitoring tools to improve efficiency, stability, and speed. If the tools don’t exist or meet our needs, we are not afraid to write or script them ourselves. Our team is highly collaborative and closely works with our R&D and Cloud Services organizations to provide the following services:
* Implementing and optimizing deployment pipelines, configuration management, monitoring and reporting tools to automate product deployments
* Building and running production and internal business critical services
* Provisioning hardware, storage and virtual environments
* Overseeing cloud service delivery
* Providing metrics, logging, and monitoring services for use by our engineering and services teams
You have a passion for designing repeatable delivery process and implementing frameworks that enable products to flow quickly and safely to production with user feedback loop capability. You have a passion for automation and love to help developers and TechOps team members. You are proactive, always seeking ways to improve and simplify process through automation.
You will have experience supporting multiple product teams to fully automate the build, deployment, QA and delivery onto containers, hypervisors, cloud and physical devices. You have a software engineering background with solid linux systems experience that you’ll draw from to evangelize and drive DevOps best practices across the R&D product teams. In addition, you will:
* Participate as an engineer in building the CI/CD domains using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes
* Be proactive voice for TDD, automation and reporting
* Provide development and operational support to R&D and Cloud Services organizations where the CI, CD, and Management services are deployed on VMWare virtual machines, Docker containers, and Amazon virtual machines (AMI).
* Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
* Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
* Minimum 3 years experience as a software engineer or developer.
* Minimum 1 years experience with Linux distributions, RHEL / CentOS preferred.
* Minimum 1 years experience on AWS developing, deploying or administering cloud applications.
* Programming in at least one programming language.
* Require minimal supervision and works well in a Agile/Scrum environment.
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Java build tools knowledge (Maven, GNU make).
* Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, groovy, python, etc.
* Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
* Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, Interfaces, Routing).
* Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
* Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe (Bulgaria, France, Romania, Ireland, US, etc).
* Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
* Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS/CE or equivalent
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer