Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving and coordinating resolution of technical product problems and building customer relationships.
Communicate problem resolution strategies and status to the customer, internal and external in an accurate, professional, and timely, manner
Owns and drives resolution of customer’s cases. Maintains records of cases, defines resolution action plans and follows through to case closure, ensuring customer satisfaction of their support experience
- Independently resolves problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity where analysis of data and/or situations require a review of identifiable factors
- Organizes delivery of product fixes to customers, coordinating necessary resources to ensure delivery is timely, efficient and satisfactory
- Under guidance of the manager, will implement strategies for problem resolution that meet customer business requirements
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Provides limited pro-active account management with designated customers to monitor satisfaction levels, and to identify issues where support can be improved
- Works with other company personnel to maintain a quality of customer interaction consistent with Global Support standards
- Promotes customer advocacy and satisfaction throughout the company
- Resolves customer and field inquiries regarding the company’s current products
• Work with little or no supervision to provide advanced complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication, and diagnostic support
• Provide advanced technical support for both the application and environment including operating system and network
• Lead customers through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates
• Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the next level of support; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation
• Maintain knowledge base of Axway products and technology
• Document all customer interactions and activities in CRM
• Possibility to perform after hours cell phone support on a rotating basis (on-call service).
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, virtual environment
• Self-starting and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
• High level of ownership and accountability
Key technical competences:
• Knowledge regarding network connectivity/troubleshooting and communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTP, AS2)
• Experience in Windows or UNIX troubleshooting/administration
• Experience with virtual machines VmWare, Virtualbox
• Knowledge of client-server architecture
• Knowledge of SSL/TLS protocols will be a plus
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home four days per month
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only!