There could be 100 billion connected devices by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future business models will depend on the availability of more data flowing through more systems and being accessed and used by more people. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation and a global leader in data flow governance. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects content and data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. Axway delivers a hybrid platform allowing the customers to leverage the flexibility and power of cloud while leveraging the choice of on-premise control. We are at the forefront of digital enablement facilitating digital transformation for companies modernizing their digital business and workplace environments. We empower businesses and their ecosystems to go from traditional ways of working to the world of automation. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. More information is available at: www.axway.com.
Axway Syncplicity is the market leader in Content Collaboration Platforms and is the leader of the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Axway Syncplicity is seeking a Product Management Leader reporting to the Global VP of Product Management to guide a team of product managers creating our market leading, hybrid enterprise-grade content collaboration platform (CCP). We are reinventing how organizations provide digital workplace transformation that their users love, and their IT trusts. We give users access to all their files anytime, anywhere and from any device, from both inside and outside the corporate network, with the peace of mind that all the documents they have invested time and energy into are backed up and continuously accessible. We enable enterprises to open doors and collaborate easily with business partners and their ecosystems securely with an immersive user experience and a wealth of connected applications and integrations. With a rich and secure mobile, web and desktop experience, our customers can easily and securely share and collaborate internally and externally, while IT departments maintain the data governance security controls and a choice of hybrid storage to meet their business demands.
· Be the Product Manager for key components of the Syncplicity solution including the integration of CCP with our Amplify Platform - defining the what, why and when. For the components assume responsibility for roadmap execution, maintenance, economic valuation and proven business performance of same. The roadmap must prove value and impact over output of features.
· Effectively communicate, verbally, visually, and in writing, with the engineering team to determine the scope and priority of work for any given release and associated sprints
· Empower the engineering teams to be autonomous. This is a major part of the role. The Product Manager is responsible for effective communication with the engineering. The Product Manager delivers user requirements including customer use cases to the delivery teams (epics) and together with the Development Manager drives the grooming of the requirements into stories. The Product Manager relies on and trusts the expertise of the engineering team to determine “how” requirements should be addressed, including architecture, design patterns and implementation details. The Product Manager signs off on “Done” features and work.
· Customer Validation: Communicate regularly with customers through various mediums ensuring a rapid and effective feedback loop into design and development progress and to validate final impact. Collaborate with customers to define the MVP before development starts, Execute, Retro, Modify…. repeat. Drive internal and external beta programs. Ensure UX is maximized.
· Technical enablement and solution/component demonstrations: The Product manager contributes significantly to the delivery of technical enablement and leads product demonstration sessions to internal and external groups.
· Be the product evangelist.
· An imaginative and decisive business technologist who possesses deep domain knowledge of customer problems and aspirations. Orientation is towards the definition of user. scenarios, use cases, and/or user stories through visual, verbal and written communication.
· You can plan and design research activities using a variety of techniques & tools (e.g. in-depth interviews, usability testing, analytics, remote research methods) to maximize effectiveness.
· You can think through user problems holistically across the entire product line, find solutions that work, visualize them in detail and help developers build them.
· You have experience using a variety of approaches to rapidly iterate on new products in an agile environment.
· Collaborates without boundaries to ensure transparency into timelines, quality of delivery, exposure to risk, barriers to execution, business viability, and remediation plans.
· Has built credibility and a reputation for guiding cross-functional teams to execute on quality high-value deliverables within known constraints, deliver new concepts, business cases, impactful customer presentations, etc..
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment – we want candidates with an entrepreneurial spark.
· 8+ years of progressive product and people leadership owning product management, solution management and/or UX with a reputation of delighting customers, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering cross-functional collaborative working relationships.
· Proven leadership of high performing teams and individuals in a fast-paced environment with short release cycles essential.
· Experience in managing enterprise grade integration/middleware solutions such as Content Services and Collaboration, MFT, EDI, and/or API Management etc..
· Experience with defining and driving user experience as well as data analytics of same.
· Experience in the creation of more than one product from inception to release with meaningful results measured in terms of customers, revenue and market share.
· Background with direct responsibility as a UX Designer, product manager, solution architect, pre-sales, or business consultant.
Bachelor degree in User-Centered Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or closely related technical discipline.
Master of Science, MBA or comparable post-graduate academic training, a plus.
Note: 25% travel maybe required, including international travel.
We pay a premium for top talent.
We value friendly and open people.
We value your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours when needed.
It is a great opportunity to deliver high quality products to end-users and receive fast feedback and recognition of your work.
At Away we care about everything but know our employees are our most important asset. Employee career development is an important part of the Axway culture. We strive to promote from within, helping employees to create and follow a career path that is fulfilling to them.
Creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference.
Axway is an AA and EEO Employer