Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation and a global leader in data flow governance. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. Axway is registered in France and headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, with offices in over 20 countries including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.
Provides technical expertise to support sales of Axway Digital MFT solution
- Collaborates between Sales, Services Engineering, Support and Channel partners to address customer needs in a complex solution
- Reports directly to Presales Director in the APAC region
- Focus on targeting the Managed File Transfer buyer role at the customers from business line buyers to technical buyers.
- Provide technical expertise to support sales activities and consultancy
- Support Channel partners sales capabilities and enable newly on-board partners
- Demonstrate awareness of competitive products and their strategies
- Develop and Maintain detailed knowledge of Axway suite of products
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Axway.
- Coordinates with internal sales, sales support, service resources and Channel partners to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within existing customers.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Conduct business and product presentations or demonstrations to customers
- Help Product Management to understand the business and technical functionality required for Axway Digital MFT in APAC
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and events
Obtained Tertiary degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 8 years' experience in either pre-sales or sales support role for integration/middleware solution such as MFT or similar technologies.
- Additional understanding of API Management solutions is preferable.
- Good knowledge of network and IT security is mandatory
- Understands the limitations of traditional MFT offerings
- In tuned with ecosystem engagement and lifecycle management process
- Familiar with DevOps integration and processes
- Understands hybrid integration platform and cloud storage
- Experience in operational analytics would be a plus