The weather would be cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers over the country, especially in Sofia and its surroundings. But hey, don't get us wrong! We're not looking for a meteorologist (that's gonna be easier!). We are looking for someone who knows that clouds are not just in the sky and understands where the future of the technology lies. We are looking for the next great addition to our “cloudy” team – a DevOps Engineer.
We do not like to boast, but let us tell you a bit more about us
Axway is the ONLY provider in the market today to manage, run, secure, and monitor all your business interactions – emails, files, messages, services, events, and processes. Spanning all industries, over 11,000 organizations in more than 100 countries depend on Axway’s proven breadth of services and Layers of governance to build and improve value chain efficiency, regulatory compliance and quality of service.
• Technical depth in SaaS & Cloud based services.
• Great Troubleshooting & Linux experience
• Experience with API driven architecture
• Proficiency in English – both written & verbal – it’s a deal breaker
• On-Call Availability in case of emergency (sporadically)
• And last, but not least – be as enthusiastic as us about the services that we're offering