Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 18 countries, visit www.axway.com.
The Customer Success Onboarding specialist is responsible for successful implementation, onboarding and training of Axway’s Syncplicity SaaS business in the EMEA. Customer Success Onboarding at Axway facilitates effective technology deployment and training all the way through successful annual subscription. The position reports to Axway’s Sr. Director of Global SaaS Customer Success.
This is why we are searching for a responsible, bilingual (English/German, Spanish is a nice to have) and customer oriented new colleague who will be in charge with onboarding.
If you are young and dynamic, have an insatiable hunger for knowledge, your creativity and problem-solving skills are outstanding, please don’t deny us the chance to meet you!
We can offer you a fast moving and challenging environment in which you will have to manage
multiple tasks and priorities, using your attention to details and customer orientation skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members and time-zones.
We are looking for someone with direct customer relationship experience.
The ideal candidate will prove to be a self-starter, self-motivated, solution oriented individual, with the ability of finding creative solutions to complex problems.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- More paid vacation;
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only!