Axway is a catalyst for transformation and a global leader in data flow governance. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading-brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
The Axway Cloud Security team is critical to delivering secure cloud services to customers in government, banking, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing and other security-conscious industries.
The Cloud Security Engineer will engage cross-functionally with R&D, Product Security, Customer Success, Product Management IT, and Business Leaders to drive the deployment of new SaaS products for Federal Agencies & other Enterprise Clients. This person will also ensure a timely resolution of critical security challenges while prioritizing the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data.
· Works independently and as a collaborative team member in executing critical security operations for Cloud Services and SaaS business
· Execute the development of a solid Infrastructure and process improvement projects in several domains including Security Incident Management, Vulnerability management, Intrusion Detection, and Incident Response.
· Assists with development and proper execution of security controls in support of security best practices, frameworks and audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST, FedRAMP, etc.
· Executes and optimizes the vulnerability management program ensuring critical risks are identified and addressed
· Properly define and update security operations standards, processes, and playbooks
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of Engineering
· Minimum 5+ years of related work experience in Security
· Willing and able to obtain a US Government ‘Public Trust’ Clearance
· Experience in configuration and daily operation of Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) such as Splunk, Tripwire, OSSEC or similar tools/technologies.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and security best practices in AWS
Experience with Identity Authentication & Management (IAM) systems & technologies
Excellent communication skills both writing and verbal capabilities
Nice to Have
· Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GCIH, AWS Security Specialty or similar.
· Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CD)
· Experience with Application Vulnerability assessments and Penetration/Red team testing
· Experience with Security Audits and Frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, FISMA etc.
Axway is an AA and Equal Opportunity Employer