We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join our Engineering Manager Team. This engineering team is responsible for the delivery of one of the Axway top products.
• We pay premium for top talent.
• We value friendly and open people. We enjoy team and company fun events.
• We value your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours when needed.
• It is a great opportunity to deliver high quality products to end-users and receive fast feedback and recognition of your work.
As a People Manager you will manage a team of QA engineers - supporting their professional and personal growth. You’ll be involved in hiring and training activities and act as a key contributor for continuously improving the engineering discipline in the team.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the on-time, high quality delivery of our product, leading a variety of large and small projects. Everything from robust design principles to automated testing, deployment and configuration using the latest industry technologies and keeping a crisp definition of done will be your charter.
• Experience in growing and managing people
• Experience as QA lead or QA Manager
• Experience in leading projects
• Proven in-depth knowledge of Operating Systems, networking, security and OOP
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficient verbal and written English communication
• Strong QA discipline background
• 2+ years as a people manager
• 3+ years as Senior QA or QA lead