Syncplicity by Axway is hiring! Don’t know Syncplicity? Read on to learn more….
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Syncplicity was founded in 2007. More than 25,000 businesses and individuals rely on Syncplicity’s enterprise-grade file sync and share solutions to get more business value from their data within applications, databases or files, whether stored on-premise or in private or public clouds. With the acquisition of Syncplicity, Axway will be able to further enhance the Axway AMPLIFY™ platform to tran sform the way modern enterprises collaborate and innovate across digital ecosystems.
What is the role?
- Provide technical guidance to the Web Team on designs, day to day technical questions
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews on Web team projects
- Design, develop, test HTML5, ASP.NET and Rest API/web-services features involving HTML5, C# and MSSQL stored procedures.
- Data design and data modeling for complex business features
- Knowledge of Performance tuning of store procedures
- Propose architectural enhancements to current system that can improve scalability, stability and performance improvements at the DB layer
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including other engineering teams on features, technical approaches to complex problems