Axway is the ONLY provider in the market today to manage, run, secure, and monitor all your business interactions – emails, files, messages, services, events, and processes. Spanning all industries, over 11,000 organizations in more than 100 countries depend on Axway’s proven breadth of services and Layers of governance to build and improve value chain efficiency, regulatory compliance and quality of service.
Are you looking to work with really smart people and amazing technology in a truly inspiring work environment?
Are you ready for real responsibility, real work, and real opportunities to jumpstart your career? (You’ll get paid, too!)
As an intern you’ll be given manageable assignments that you can complete while you’re with us.
Are you up for an experience you’ll never find in a classroom?
If so, we encourage you to check out the exciting opportunities available in Axway Sofia office.
Some interns could even direct their experience into a job offer.
Opportunities within Axway @ Knowledge Engineering Team
This is what you can expect if you join our team:
• You will participate in updating anti-spam filters by finding and evaluating spam patterns (text or url)
• We will train you to provide basic analysis over message flow
• You will gain experience working in a team solving real life problems
• You will work with the latest technologies
• You will get challenged with important tasks so that you show your full potential and obtain new skills
• A future and a potential for growth in an international company
In order to get selected you should:
• Have completed at least 2 (3 preferred) years towards a Computer Science, IT, or related Degree
• Demonstrate a track record of success (academically)
You have to meet some of the following requirements:
• Good MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Good in English – both written and spoken
• Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML would be an advantage
• Analytical skills and pro-active thinking
• Preferably knowledge of another Language in addition