Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-tobusiness integration, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 18 countries, visit www.axway.com.
• Training and Development – facilitating the training logistics, registration and feedback collection
• Human Resources Administration – aid in developing company policies and procedures, and other administrative duties
• Providing any support necessary within the office that the HR Team requires
As part of the Human Resources team, you will work with a company's most valuable resource – people.
We expect from you:
• Creative, can do attitude, have initiative
• Very detail oriented and organized
• Flexible, team player and able to change directions quickly
• Ability to work with highly confidential information
• Abilities and willingness to study new methodologies and implement innovative approaches
• Excellent command of English language - both written and spoken
• University degree (or in progress) in the area of Business, Psychology or other related field
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
• An important training plan in order to ensure your integration and your performance
• A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, medical insurance
with dental included, 7card, Daimon Club, Safari, Amazon E-library, Fruit Day, Annual team-building, Christmas Party etc).
• A future and a potential for growth in an international company
• A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
• Work from home (4 days/month)
• Working time that can be flexible when needed
• More paid vacation (25 days/year)
• Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
*For internal use only!