Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you will design, implement and maintain test automation for functional, integration and performance testing. He or she will work on solutions that span business-to-business integration based on our products, a multi-platform integration middleware, which enable customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for test automation and he needs to be team oriented, have coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting
• At least 3 years of QA experience;
• 3+ years of experience in development or test automation in an enterprise software development environment;
• Experience with Java programming language;
• Proven experience using test management systems (e.g.: Quality Center);
• Knowledge of network and Internet standards (REST, JSON, HTTP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP);
• Hands on experience with:
o Multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows);
o Continuous integration;
o Unit testing frameworks(e.g: JUnit, TestNG);
o Source control systems : SVN, GIT;
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
• Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas;
• Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
• Database Experience (Oracle, SQL or DB2);
• Experience using defect tracking systems (e.g.: Mantis, Bugzilla, Jira);
• Experience with automation testing tools like: Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI;
• Security-focused, up-to-date with the latest security trends.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, Bookster, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only!