Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
We're looking for a Java developer to join our CSOS team. He or she will be responsible for developing and maintaining the code, writing unit tests and proposing technical solutions for implementations. They will be working in a multicultural team, collaborating with the business analysts, architects and quality assurance engineers to deliver new features to the product.
He/she will work along other skilled developers to deliver features enabling our customer to trade millions of messages each month while keeping up with industry standards of communication protocols and security. Our product enables customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for development and he needs to be team oriented, have great coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting.
• Solid experience working with Java SE;
• Good working knowledge of Java EE (JMS, JPA);
• Experience working with communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, SFTP);
• Knowledge on Java security;
• Basic knowledge of Linux, AIX or Solaris Operating Systems (basic commands, basic differences)
• Experience with REST/SOAP Web Services;
• Experience with build tools (Maven/Gradle) and versioning systems (SVN/Git);
• Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
Nice to have
• Good knowledge of security algorithms and concepts (PKI Infrastructures, SSL);
• Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB);
• Experience with automation testing tools like: Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI;
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need
• Extra paid vacation days
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
For internal use only!